The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility located just outside downtown San Diego. It provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. Our staff is fluent in: Japanese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Farsi, and Somali.
The rehab team at Golden Hill Subacute and Rehabilitation Center have well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Members of the American Healthcare Association, The California Association of Healthcare Facilities.
- Recognized by the American Association of Respiratory care as a “Quality Respiratory Provider”
- We have a wound care team with dedicated treatment nurses
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- 35 bed Subacute unit to treat advanced respiratory conditions
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Rooms have mountain or patio views
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Serving your community for 17 years
What makes us special?
Golden Hill is where the sophistication of a hospital joins the efficiency of a skilled nursing facility. We are well known for our large rooms, courtyard area, great views, and peaceful environment. We provide the best for our patients in our cafe menu, dietician services, multi-lingual staff, beauty shop, and transportation services. We have a resident centered outlook on care and quality of life. If there is a service we don’t offer, just ask, and we will do our best to accommodate.
We are located in Golden Hill within minutes of downtown San Diego in a quaint neighborhood setting. Our community has gorgeous mountain views and generous outdoor space. We are located within a mile of Balboa Park and beautiful Downtown South Park.
Read our resident and family testimonials here.
Administrator – Susan Floyd
Director of Nursing – JoAnne Jimenez
Director of Rehabilitation – Ann-Marie Hulse
Director of Activities – Precious Duncan
Director of Business Development – Debra Turnbow